The Holy Hill Hundo starts in Cedarburg and is the 3rd of 3 rides held as part of the Wisconsin Bike Festival weekend. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the rolling bike-friendly roads of the Northern Kettle Moraine as you take on 1 of 3 routes: the epic 105-miler, with nearly 4,500 ft of climbing, the 85-miler or 65-mile route.
July 28th, 2019
6:00am – 2:00pm
|1A: 105-mile route – Early Bird||$50.00|
|1B: 85-mile route – Early Bird||$40.00|
|1C: 65-mile route – Early Bird||$30.00|
|Military Discount – Any Single Route (Active or Veteran)||$35.00|
As a semi-supported ride, all routes are intended for the experienced rider looking for a challenge.
NOTE: Even though there are SAG, one rest stop and 3 additional water stops, this is a ride based on being self-sufficient and personally responsible. Start hydrated and pack water and nutrition; enough water to get you through 40 miles of riding (max distance if you skip a water stop) and at least 200 calories/hr times each hour you plan to ride.
- This bicycling event is open to experienced riders only; men or women.
- All riders must sign a waiver before each ride. wear a helmet during our rides and obey the Wisconsin rules of the road.
- There are several water stops but only one fully supported rest stop with lunch.
- Registration includes well thought-out routes, ride shirt and post-ride BBQ with Beer Garden.
- Online registration closes Thursday July 25 @ midnight.
- In-person late registration opens during packet pickup hours.
- This event is presented by and managed by Wisconsin Women Cycling and supported by the generosity of our sponsors.
- Proceeds benefit WWCycling Club and their Safe Cycling Program.
Fees are dependent on when you register and what route you choose.
Register early and SAVE!
|$30 – $70||105, 85 or 65-mile routes|
|$20 – $40||Any routes for Miltary Riders (active or inactive)|
|$65 – $85||Any routes for Tandem Bike|
Ladies looking to do a combo ride, click here to register (individual or tandem, riding the same distance both Sat & Sun)
TEAM discounts will be refunded once 5 members with the same team name have completed their registration. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Wisconsin Women Cycling Studio | W65 N630 St John Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Friday 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Start / Finish Area | Downtown Cedarburg, WI 53012
Saturday 5:30 – 9:45 AM
Sunday 5:30 – 7:45 AM
Start times – 105-miler @ 6:00 AM, 85-miler @ 7:00 AM & 65-miler @ 8:00 AM
Sanctioned under USA Cycling Permit: 2019-nnnn
More info can be found on the FAQ page
May 14th, Early Bird Registration Ends
Registration increases on the 15th of May, June & July
In-person late registration will be open during packet pickup hours