Register with a friend and save $10
In conjunction with Cedarburg’s Wine & Harvest Festival, the Tour de Belle Vin is a bicycle tour of the countryside and hamlets of Ozaukee and Washington Counties.
September 21st, 2019
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
W65 N630 Saint John Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
|Belle Vin 25 (or 15)||– Late Reg. -$35.00|
|Belle Vin 45||– Late Reg. -$55.00|
|Belle Vin 65||– Late Reg. -$75.00|
Be part of the magical transformation of the season as you enjoy the sights and sounds of fall on your bike.
Friday, September 20th, 2019
|4:00 pm – 7:00 pm||Packet Pickup* (bring valid photo ID)|
Saturday, September 21st, 2019
|7:00 am||Packet Pickup/Check-in opens* (bring valid photo ID)|
|8:00 am||65-Mile Route Start|
|9:00 am||45-Mile Route Start|
|10:00 am||25-Mile & 15-Mile Routes Start|
|11:00am||Wine Tasting Starts|
Registration Fee includes Ride-shirt, Rest Stops, Ride Insurance, SAG support, maps and, when you finish, a Wine Tasting at the Cedar Creek Winery booth during the Cedarburg’s Wine & Harvest Festival. Early-bird registration continues thru Aug 14th.
|$35||25-mile & 15-Mile route|
|Wisconsin Women Cycling Studio | w65n630 Saint John Ave | Cedarburg, WI 53012|
|This ride is a fully supported, non-competitive, bike ride with marked bicycle-friendly roads, maps, SAG and rest stops. Tickets for a wine tasting at Cedar Creek Winery are included with your registration. A ride-shirt is also included if registered by Thursday Sept 12th.|
Aug 14th: Last day for Early Bird Registration discount ($5 increase on Aug 15th)
Sep 12th: Last day to get your ride-shirt order placed with your registration
Sep 18th: Last day for pre-registration discount ($5 increase on Sept 19th)
- This ride is open to adults, 21 years and older.
- Riders must agree with the USA Cycling waiver, use a road-ready bicycle, obey the Wisconsin Rules of The Road and wear a properly fitted helmet.
- No refunds are offered but you can transfer to another rider by simply letting us know.
- Ride-shirt guaranteed when registration completed on or before Thursday 9/12/19.
- Printed maps will be available at packet pickup. Links to maps will be available by Sept 15th for download using the RideWithGPS app. Routes are subject to change.
- *This ride is sanctioned by USA Cycling permit 2019-1533 and requires a valid ID.
|For a list of places to stay, visit http://www.cedarburg.org/members/category/hotels-motels-38|